Best Electric Griddle
An electric griddle is one of the most important handy appliances that you will rarely miss in a modern kitchen. It is a great addition to your cookware and makes breakfast preparation a simple task.
These simple appliances will see you through when preparing all kinds of foods ranging from simple French toasts to barbecuing steak.
You cannot imagine preparing a hot hearty breakfast without a griddle when you know that the kids are waiting for food at the table before setting out to school.
Are you reading this? Well, do not make a move. You are going to learn almost everything you would love to know about an electric griddle without necessarily surfing the entire web. What you need is all here, keep reading as we are just getting started.
Table of Contents
- 1 Things to Consider, Who Need The Best Electric Griddles and Why?
- 2 Presto Electric Griddle
- 2.1 Presto 07061 22-inch Electric Griddle With Removable Handles
- 2.2 Presto 07046 Tilt n Drain Big Griddle
- 2.3 Presto 07211 Liddle Griddle
- 2.4 Presto 07030 Cool Touch Electric Griddle
- 2.5 Presto 07037 Jumbo Cool Touch Electric Griddle
- 2.6 Presto 07039 Electric Griddle
- 2.7 Presto 07047 Cool Touch Electric Griddle
- 2.8 Presto 07050 Cool Touch Foldaway Griddle
- 3 Oster Electric Griddle
- 4 Broil King Electric Griddle Reviews
- 5 Hamilton Beach Electric Griddle
- 6 Black Decker Griddle
- 7 Brentwood Electric Griddle
- 8 Wolfgang Puck Griddle
- 9 Bella Electric Griddle
- 10 Zojirushi Electric Griddle
- 11 Conclusion
Things to Consider, Who Need The Best Electric Griddles and Why?
Well, over the last few years, electric griddles have become very popular with every cook struggling to have the best pick from the market. The reason for their growing popularity is simple. People love these handy appliances because they are not very expensive.
They are easy to use, simple to clean, and are generous enough to cook a variety of foods. You can prepare eggs, bacon, hamburgers, hotcakes, pancakes, French toasts, and many more foods. If you love convenience, healthy and fast cooking, it is obvious an electric griddle won’t miss on top of your counter top.
If there isn’t any on the counter, perhaps there is one hidden in the cabinet. Any cook can use a griddle provided they know how to plug in the device and prepare meals careful not to get any burns.
Here are the reasons as to why you need a griddle even if you think you don’t deserve one in your kitchen:
- They are effective for faster breakfast cooking
- They have non-stick and scratch-resistant cooking surfaces hence ideal for healthy meals
- Cleaning is easy and quick as one can dismantle the unit
- They have appealing and elegant designs
- They offer top-notch cooking versatility
- You can use it for sous vide cooking procedure
With that said, not every griddle in the market is worth your money. Griddles come in different brands, sizes, and types. The price range is definitely wide and you have to decide how much you are willing to part with.
Presto, Hamilton Beach, Oster, Broil King and Black and Decker are the main griddle producers but caution has to be taken as there are several scams in today’s market. There is any array of factors to consider before buying a griddle. You are in for a nasty surprise if you don’t make your moves right.
This is a very important consideration, especially if you won’t be using the griddle alone. If you have a large family, it is advisable to go for a model with a larger cooking surface.
You are not going to spend the whole day preparing bacon or brown hot pancakes. You need a griddle that will cook at least 6-8 pancakes at ago. On the other hand, if you are two in the house, a compact model will still work great.
This should be the number one consideration whenever buying a griddle, regardless of the price, brand or size. The more effective the thermostat is the better the cooking results. Some griddles are worse than traditional pans because of their uneven heat distribution.
How disappointing it is when all your hamburgers burn out and you have visitors waiting? Instead of slamming the entire unit on the floor, make your choices right and you won’t regret.
Cleaning and storage
Cleaning some griddles can be a living hell, especially the ones that have sticking issues. Ensure that the cooking surface of your griddle has a nonstick surface to make both cleaning and cooking easy.
The good news is that most modern griddles have non-stick surfaces. It is even more awesome if the heating controls are removable to allow for quick and thorough cleaning.
You may want to go for the old-fashioned models that are slightly better than traditional stove pans or look for a versatile model with warming trays and interchangeable plates. This will all depend on the amount you are willing to spend.
Material of the plate
Most modern griddles are made of either cast iron, steel or hard cast chrome. Steel plates conduct heat relatively well but not as better as much as the cast iron griddles do. Chrome plates, on the other hand, require less heat to warm up. They also release food easily making them suitable for cooking eggs or pancakes.
To make the work easier for you, we have compiled a comprehensive list of the top 20 best electric griddles you can find in the market.
The models were chosen on the basis of heat distribution, performance, warping resistance, durability, non-stick surfaces, customer reviews and the overall construction quality.
Presto Electric Griddle
Presto 07061 22-inch Electric Griddle With Removable Handles
The Presto 07066 22 is a brilliant addition that makes its presence felt in any modern kitchen. Its great performance is noticeable on pancakes and eggs.
You will love how effective the control master is letting you cook at your desired perfect temperatures. If your family is big enough to form a baseball team, then this extra-large griddle will let you cook enough pancakes and burgers.
- Featuring open latch clips that let you detaches from the base, this griddle easily secures its honorable place in the cabinet.
- You won’t have any issues with stability, the heavy cast aluminum base give this griddle a solid feel on any counter top.
- In addition, the base is warp-proof delivering consistent performance in the long-term.
- Cleaning is pretty much easy after removing the drip tray. This is not the kind of monster that gives you a headache every time you imagine of struggling with the sticky greases.
- The non-stick surface allows the eggs to cook uniformly and curl up on their own, there is no sticking whatsoever.
- With the heat controls removed, you simply immerse the presto 22-inch griddle into the dishwasher and do the cleaning easily.
- Generally, this griddle is for those that love the convenience in their cooking. It is fantastic that even novice cooks find using it a breeze.
Presto 07046 Tilt n Drain Big Griddle
If there is anything that this Presto 07046 has to offer, then it is the enormous cooking area. It is capable of cooking 50% more servings more than most jumbo griddles.
The heavy cast aluminum base is another cool feature that gives this large cooking appliance a stable feel. You won’t experience any sticking issues when preparing eggs for your kids in the morning.
The cooking surface is stick-free eliminating the cleaning hassle unlike the case with most pans. Another impressive feature is the built-in backstop ledge that makes foods handling easy.
- The control master heat control lets you cook as many French toasts as you can with its impressive automated temperature regulating mechanism.
- One of the most incredible features of this griddle is the special tilt n drain that allows one to clear the greasy mess.
- This is perhaps the most preferable griddle for meat lovers because of the griddle tilt mechanism. You can always adjust from a level grilling surface when frying eggs to a tilted drainage surface suitable for meat.
- This feature not only makes cooking pretty simple but also allows for easy cleaning because the grease runs to where you want it. When it comes to cleaning, the heat controls can be removed allowing for easy and quick cleaning.
- If you are looking for the biggest griddle available then the Presto 07046 Tilt n Drain Big Griddle deserves you. However, you should be prepared to adjust your cabinet to get an extra storage space for this monster.
Presto 07211 Liddle Griddle
This is a mini griddle that will serve you delicious pancakes and take less of your cabinet space. Featuring 8-1/2-by-10-1/2 cooking surface, the compact Presto Liddle is highly suitable for couples or two to four individuals.
Build with North American Electrical Standards, the griddle has exquisite heat controls that ensure even heat distribution during your entire cooking.
You can fry or toast any foods that require anything from warm to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. The cast aluminum ensures that the warping has no room in the appliance.
This machine has everything to keep your counter top clean including built-in channels to collect drippings and grease into the drip tray.
Being dishwasher safe implies even young passionate cooks can comfortably unplug this enviable machine and immerse it in the dishwasher after removing heat controls.
Warm and soapy water would do you a great favor in the clean up. If you fear to struggle with grease rest assured that the Presto Liddle griddle holds onto nothing on its cooking surface.
If you are kind that prefers small-sized kitchen appliances that still do a great job then this is your model. It is compact yet packed with a number of great features.
Presto 07030 Cool Touch Electric Griddle
The Presto Cool Touch 07030 is one of the greatest griddles from the renowned Presto Manufacturers. It is packed with a number of incredible features and for sure, deserves a place in your modern kitchen.
Having it on top of your counter means breakfast, lunch, and dinner will always be ready in time. It works great for those that love the buffet-style servings. Featuring a non-stick cooking surface implies cleaning is a pretty simple and quick.
Don’t destroy the authenticity of this classy appliance by scrubbing its surfaces, it releases dirt easily. The heat controls are removable allowing for full immersion in the dishwasher. It is brilliantly designed to release dirt and collect grease and any other dripping to the tray. User-convenience must have been given top priority by the manufacturers.
- Built-in backstop ledge is included to ensure that your food is always in control.
- The heavy cast aluminum base is another incredible feature that makes this griddle sturdy and warp-proof.
- No matter the nature of your countertop, cooking with this appliance will always make you feel its honorable solid feel.
- The control master heat controls also work great. The desired cooking temperature is always achieved automatically giving you the best cooking results.
- With no bias at all, I can honestly say that the Presto 07030 Cool Touch Griddle is worth every single penny. The two years warranty offer is a solid proof of its exclusive quality.
Presto 07037 Jumbo Cool Touch Electric Griddle
Whether you intend to prepare French toasts for a whole crowd, this Jumbo will get the work perfectly done. Featuring a generous a 10-1/2-by-20-1/2 inch cooking surface, this griddle offers great cooking without the need to dirty several pans.
Heat distribution is even with the heavy cast aluminum that is also warp-proof. The control master heat controls automatically provide desirable cooking temperatures. The nonstick surface makes cleaning a snap. The removable heat controls allow you to dip the entire griddle into warm and soapy water for excellent washing results.
- Planning to hold a party this festive season? Well, if you wish to rock your celebration, use the 07037 Jumbo for frying steak and sausages.
- Be sure they will love it. It is a great masterpiece that deserves a place in any modern kitchen. The grease channels ensure that drippings get directed to the removable tray for easy emptying and cleaning.
- You can comfortably handle a number of bacon pieces as the built-in ledge provides an impressive backstop for any slipping food. Presto offers a two-year warranty for this griddle just in case something goes wrong.
- Generally, this is the kind of griddle that once it lands in your kitchen, something must be cooked on it at least once in a day.
Presto 07039 Electric Griddle
This unit is close to the Presto 07039 model in several ways. It is a family-sized griddle with a generous 22-by-11-inch cooking surface. If you have a large family, you should probably consider this model as it can set ready quite a number of hamburgers, pancakes or bacon.
Having a non-stick surface makes this griddle healthy to use as most foods require less grease. The control master heat controls keep you in charge of the temperature. You can have it warm or hot to as far as 400 degrees Fahrenheit provided whatever lies on this generous appliance cooks perfectly.
- Featuring a heavy cast aluminum base, the Presto 07039 feels solid on your counter top and won’t give room to warping.
- Cleaning is pretty a hassle-free job after removing heat controls and slide-out drip tray.
- You simply snap out the removable parts and immerse the griddle in the dishwasher for thorough clean up.
- Unless you are careless in your cooking there is less to clean as the side channels direct all the grease and drippings into the removable tray.
- You will love the professional non-stick finish that gives this griddle a smoother feel more than most brands within the same category.
- I highly recommend it to those that love precise cooking.
Presto 07047 Cool Touch Electric Griddle
The Presto 07047 is an ideal option for a small family. It is a smart griddle that goes beyond the ordinary cooking standards and takes less of your cabinet space.
If you are busy looking for a large griddle capable of cooking 6-8 IHOP-sized pancakes, kindly switch your mind to other models for this is the wrong brand for you. Featuring a non-stick 10-1/2-by-16-inch cooking surface, this Cool Touch griddle lets you prepare the beautiful golden pancakes that anybody would love.
Thanks to the manufacturers for including smart control master heat controls. Any griddle enthusiast will love the way this model heats up quickly and goes ahead to distribute heat across the entire surface. It is not like this model is the best you can ever find out there but one fact remains – You won’t notice hot or cool spots when cooking.
- Generally, it is one of the few incredible models that are capable of maintaining predictable temperatures. If brown and evenly cooked pancakes are what you desire most, then this unit will get the work done. Featuring a low profile design makes cleaning an effortless task.
- Detach the heat controls, slide out the drip tray and immerse the griddle in the dishwasher.
- Do not destroy the surfaces in the name of scrubbing. Simply use a towel with warm soapy water and everything will clean up. The non-stick surface releases dirt easily.
- If small-sized griddles suit your purpose, then I highly recommend the Presto 07047 griddle for you. Another added advantage is that this machine won’t take much of your cabinet space.
Presto 07050 Cool Touch Foldaway Griddle
The Presto 07050 is an ideal fold able unit for those that have a small storage space. The legs fold up allowing you to comfortably push the griddle into its secure location in your cabinet. It has a cool-touch base on both the front and the sides, protecting the user against body burns.
Despite the fact that this griddle relies on a 1500-watts for power, heat distribution is not up to the mark. Warming up takes a bit longer and when the machine is ready, you again have to be careful so as to avoid burning food.
However, this doesn’t in any way imply that the Presto 07050 isn’t workable. In fact, it works great with bacon and other light dishes. There are no major noticeable hotpots.
- It is submersible in the dishwasher after detaching the heat controls. Cleaning is a simple task after reducing the entire griddle into the dishwasher parts.
- The premium non-stick surface also makes things pretty manageable as most foods don’t stick to the cooking surface. After you are done with your cooking, you can always slide-out the drip tray for easy emptying and thereafter clean.
- The 14-by-15-inch grilling surface implies that cooking an entire family serving won’t take you long.
- One round if not two, will be enough to get everyone full. It is a great griddle for those that have smaller cabinets and simply prefers a workable average model rather than the expensive sophisticated models.
Oster Electric Griddle
Oster ckstgrfm18w Eco Dura-Ceramic Griddle
Cooking breakfast for a large family can be mind-blowing without the help of a griddle. The Oster Dura Ceramic Griddle is one of the versatile kitchen appliances that will enable you to cook 5 times faster compared to ordinary models.
It is an innovative brand with non-stick ceramic coating making it a top choice for those that want something that is built to last. The dura ceramic coating is nothing close to traditional griddles prone to flaking or peeling.
The natural ceramic coating is not only easy to clean up but more importantly, free from PTFE & PFOA chemicals. Cooking with this brand means your health is not put at risk.
- The removable temperature controls accurately achieve the perfect cooking temperatures. You can, therefore, be sure to make cute pancakes, eggs or burgers without burns, even if it is your first time.
- The 10” x 18”cooking surface lets you cook an entire family serving with no worry. The Oster dura ceramic griddle is a great option for cooking pancakes and light toasts.
- However, do not expect the coating to remain white and non-stick for long, some foods may stick on the cooking surface.
- Generally, this brand is better than most griddles within the same price range or traditional skillets.
Oster CKSTGRRD25 Griddle
The digital Oster Griddle is a must-have for homeowners that desire to bring cooking convenience right into their kitchen. It is large enough not to fit in all dishwashers yet generous to your kids as they can receive their hot burgers, eggs or pancakes faster.
It is claimed that the cooking surface is non-stick but some food may stick on the griddle. Nevertheless, it works great enough to cook a crowd-sized batch of food. The cool touch handles are quite impressive as your hands won’t get burned. You will always feel secure when cooking because of the skid-resistant feet that enhance stability.
- The heating controls are exclusive. The griddle’s digital temperature controls ensure that cooking is done to perfection.
- The “ready” and “preheat” indicators are pretty cool features that any great chef would love. Cleaning is a breeze as everything washes off easily.
- However, you may have difficult soaking the entire unit in your dishwasher because of the extra large size, otherwise, everything else works fine.
- If you are cooking large steak pieces, worry not as all the grease and fat flows to the extra large drip tray.
- Cooking with this unit means leaving your cooking surface free from spills and all type of food messes. I highly recommend this unit as it is tackles anything ranging from eggs, pizzas, hamburgers to grilled cheese sandwiches.
Oster CKSTGR3007-Eco DuraCeramic Griddle
The Oster CKSTGR3007-Eco DuraCeramic Griddle unit is ideal for any contemporary kitchen. Featuring lasts 4 times longer non-stick cooking surfaces means that all your favorite foods will get cooked. Cleaning is nice and quick.
You won’t be struggling to scrub the unit as if it is a stove pan, it is a griddle, remember. It is equipped with removable adjustable heat controls meaning you won’t be carrying a whole gigantic thing into the dishwasher.
Heating is not that bad as you can adjust the knob from warm to very hot searing temperatures. However, the heat distribution is not even enough to prepare brown golden pancakes.
- One incredible feature about this brand is the warming tray. You don’t have to worry about the cooked food getting cold. Simply slide out the tray and put your bacon or pancakes.
- You will eat them when they are warm and tasting delicious with a hot aroma. Moving this griddle from the counter top to the cabinet is a pretty simple task because of the cool-touch edges.
- There are no issues with sticking too. Another great advantage is that this griddle takes less space in your cabinet.
- It is worth every coin spent. Unless you are looking for a restaurant-standard griddle, give it a try.
Broil King Electric Griddle Reviews
Broil King PCG 10 Professional Portable Nonstick Griddle
The Broil King is another versatile griddle that has everything it takes to give you a restaurant experience. Despite being greedy by taking a lot of space in your cabinet, this brand is generally a great performer that is worth considering.
It features a 21” x 12” non-stick ceramic surface, large enough to cook long bacon pieces on one side and pancakes on the other. The heating mechanism is generally great meaning you won’t have to struggle with hot spots, even though temperature falls may be experienced at the edges.
The coating deserves credit for being PTOA % PTFE free. Health risks are therefore not an issue in this particular case.That is not the end of the story. Cleaning this griddle isn’t another evil to tackle.
- The non-stick ceramic coating holds onto nothing but easily releases dirt when placed in soapy warm water. T
- he grease tray is removable not to mention the temperature probes that take a one-snap to remove.
- Overall, the Broil King is an incredible cooking tool that won’t disappoint you when making hot sandwiches, bacon pieces or common breakfast dishes.
- The only major downside of this incredible kitchen appliance is its enormous size. If you have a spacious cabinet and your countertop is large too, then you are good to go.
Broil King USG 10G Ultra Large Griddle
This is another great product from the renowned Broil King Manufacturers. Equipped with rear legs, this griddle allows you to drain away all the flowing fat with a one-touch tilt.
The 21″ by 12″cooking heavy cast surface is wide enough to take down 8 pancakes at ago. That is just part of the story. The Broil USG 10G won’t require you to use oil to remove the cooked pancakes or eggs.
They effortless come right off because of the non-stick surface. Overall, this unit works great when cooking light dishes, especially for those that love having eggs and pancakes for breakfast.
- Though this 1500 watts griddle cooks relatively well, some hotpots may be noticed on the cooking surface.
- The heat doesn’t hold as well as you would expect with a commercial-grade griddle. It boasts of great heat controls that will deliver anything from just having it slightly heated up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Just like other more expensive sophisticated brands, it features a submersible base that can be removed to allow for thorough cleaning.
- Being generous with the cooking surface implies that you have to spare a bigger space in your cabinet for this unit. This is a workable unit that can save your time and energy, despite lacking even heat distribution.
Hamilton Beach Electric Griddle
Hamilton Beach 38546 3 in1 Grill Griddle
Featuring a three-in-one cooking functionality, the Hamilton Beach goes beyond the ordinary domestic cooking capabilities. It delivers restaurant cooking results with its grill, griddle, and griddle combo cooking functionalities.
You can comfortably use the 3 in 1 dual zones for grilling steak, boneless chicken, prepare flawless pancakes and French toasts or enjoy the griddle combo for your favorite without all pan steak. The one-snap cooking plates are reversible and removable making your cooking experience more enjoyable.
Other incredible features of the Beach 38546 griddle are the two cooking areas that have individual heat controls. If that is not enough, this griddle features a center channel that gets rid of the grease mess.
There is no hassle in cleaning as the cooking surfaces are non-stick and the grease tray and heat controls are all removable.
The dual adjustable heat controls let you prepare a French toast on one side while grilling meat on the other.
The PFQA plates are dishwasher safe, scrubbing won’t be necessary. Cleaning is generally a breeze because of the removable grids and double-sided plates.
The griddle also has cool touch handles for easy lifting and storage. I would recommend the Hamilton Beach Grill Griddle pro cooks that handle a wide range of foods.
Hamilton Beach Premiere Cookware Electric Griddle
Although not perfect, the Hamilton beach premiere is packed with incredible features. It has what it takes to add convenience to any kitchen. Everybody loves a hot hearty breakfast early in the morning when the cold is still biting on the skin.
This is why the Hamilton Manufacturers equipped this griddle with a spacious warming tray to keep cooked food at its most flavoring temperatures. Having a party or a family get-together? This unit is great in preparing family-sized servings.
Featuring 220-Square inch non-stick cooking surface, cooking is easy as food doesn’t stick. Cleaning is a simple task as well. Slide out the removable drip tray, remove the heat controls and immerse the plates on the dishwasher for quick washing.
- The heat controls allow you to adjust from 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit for suitable cooking temperatures.
- Featuring a durable die-cast pan and handy handles, this unit is not the kind that starts to break off after few weeks into use, it is built to last.
- Another incredible feature is the brushed stainless steel base that keeps the entire unit stable on your countertop.
- Overall, the Hamilton Beach Griddle is the type that will treat you right when you treat it right. It is worth giving a try, especially for its friendly price.
Black Decker Griddle
Black Decker GD2011b Family Size Griddle
Despite having a favorable price range, the Black Decker offers more than you could expect from any inexpensive model. It has a decent cooking area enough for 8 servings. Whether you woke up feeling like having bacon or sausages for breakfast, this griddle will get the meals done within the shortest time possible.
After you are done with cooking, the non-stick surface allows for easy cleaning. Just like most modern models, the drip tray is included collecting all the flowing liquid. If you are the kind that floods your pancakes and burgers, then cooking with this griddle may be a bit disturbing because of the small sized tray.
- Having a capacity of approximately half a cup implies that you will have to do several hot swaps in any case you plan to make several servings.
- Featuring heat controls that make it to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, we could say that this griddle achieves a mediocre heat distribution.
- If you are looking for a super effective heat distributor model, then kindly keep off from the Black Decker GD2011b Family Size Griddle.
- As expected with any model within this price range, this griddle doesn’t heat up so perfectly but will still make you a delicious slab of bacon and sausage.
- Having a non-stick cooking surface, a drip tray and being dishwasher safe implies that the Black Decker still has something to offer.
- If you are looking for an inexpensive brand with an average cooking performance then I highly recommend that you include this griddle in your shopping list.
Brentwood Electric Griddle
Brentwood TS 840 Electric Griddle
The Brentwood TS 840 Electric Griddle Designed with a large die-cast aluminum surface, this handy Electric griddle from the renowned Bentwood Manufacturers prepares breakfast for the kids much faster than its competitors. The coating is also non-stick which means cleaning won’t take you hours.
However, you may remove the heat controls, drip tray and immerse the griddle in warm water for a thorough cleaning. One amazing feature of this griddle is the included warming tray. If you have a kid that gets mad when the pancakes get damn cold, then this will be your savior.
It allows you to place whatever has just cooked into the warming drawer so as to maintain the hot flavoring taste. There is no doubt at all if you can’t tell when your griddle is on or off. A LED power indicator is included to let you know when the adjustable thermostat is at work or not.
- This is a pretty cool feature that could avert burns among your kids and also help in saving power.
- The temperature controls are also in action to help you have it warm or very hot as you prefer.
- The cool touch handles help to ensure that nobody burns his hands when using the 1,400-watt Brentwood TS 840.
- If you are looking for a griddle that will help you in bulk cooking then this is what you need to consider. Your family will for sure get delighted.
Wolfgang Puck Griddle
Wolfgang Puck Electric Reversible Grill and Griddle
Named after the celebrity Wolfgang Puck, this griddle slightly falls short of a commercial-grade grill. Featuring a grill on one side and a griddle on the other, this beast will handle almost anything that comes along its way.
It can perfectly cook chicken breasts, steaks or pancakes. The adjustable heat controls work pretty well by equally distributing heat over the non-stick surface. If you are looking for a brand that will give you good browning and crisping, then the 1800-watt Wolfgang has your back. It is also very great at grill side cooking.
Cleaning is more of an enjoyable experience. This is not the gigantic thing that gives you headaches every time you think of washing it. It was designed brilliantly such that the cooking unit can be lifted out of the rack allowing for easy and thorough cleaning.
- The non-stick surface also enhances quick cleaning by releasing food effortlessly. You won’t be disappointed with the cast iron like it is the case with most models in the market.
- The cast iron is real and heavy giving the entire griddle a stable feel and allows no room for warping. Grease channels promote the preparation of healthy dishes.
- There is nothing to worry about if your kids love toasting eggs when you are away as the handles are heat-resistant.
- If you are looking for a top-notch griddle that has a large cooking surface then give this a try. You will for sure love every inch of it.
Bella Electric Griddle
Bella 2 in1 Reversible Grill Griddle
Featuring 2 in 1 double-sided removable plates and 1500 watts implies that the Bella grill griddle has much to offer. It boasts of its loved ceramic coating that makes cooking 5 times faster than most average griddles.
This incredible feature not only makes cooking healthier due being PTFE & PFOA free but also enhances cleaning. Food doesn’t stick to the surface.
- A little wipe with a towel dipped in warm and soapy water is enough to clear the dirt. Even though the coating is scratch-resistant, it is not advisable to scrub the surfaces.
- The 15.5” x 11.3″ cooking surface provides ample space to cook hash browns, eggs or pancakes for a large serving. Drain holes ensure that excess fat and steak juices flow to the drip tray.
- This promotes healthy cooking as less grease is used. With the removable heating probes integrated into this unit, you can always immerse it in warm and soapy water for a thorough clean up.
On the other hand, heat protection takes away your worry just in case overheating occurs. Whether you want it warm or prefer adjusting in between the intervals to the 400 degrees, this griddle has reliable heat controls that let you cook to perfection. The Bella 2 in 1 is a great investment that deserves a place in your cookware set.
Zojirushi Electric Griddle
Zojirushi EA DCC10 Gourmet Sizzler Electric Griddle
The Zojirushi EA DCC10 Gourmet Roaster Griddle has everything you need for restaurant cooking standards. Whether you love to prepare stunning stir-fry, bubbling bacon or golden brown pancakes or prefer roasting your favorite meat chops, the Zojirushi get the work smartly done.
It has a generous 19″ x 12.5″ cooking surface that is spacious enough to prepare an entire family serving. If there is anything to boast of when we narrow down our search to this griddle, it is its versatility and variable heat settings. You can comfortably switch from slightly warm temperatures suitable for roasting the lightest toasts to 425 degrees when searing steaks.
- Unlike most griddles, this unit features a titanium enhanced non-stick coating making cleaning super easy. It is also durable and promotes hygiene by not holding onto food.
- A drip pan is built-in this great cooking unit to make hamburger preparation healthier. A catalytic filter is also built into the lid to prevent the spread of food odor.
- This implies that you can comfortably broil fish indoor without getting the neighbor’s attention. When it is time to clean, you won’t be handling the entire gigantic thing, the unit disassembles easily.
- You can immerse the bodyguard and the cooking plate into the dishwasher and wipe the rest of the parts. Other incredible features of this top scorer include the convenient lid that makes cooking fast.
- The stainless steel spatula is also included in the package, a rare offer with most standard griddles. I would recommend this Gourmet Sizzler to anyone looking for a griddle that will fry almost anything from pork chops to barbecuing steaks.
Electric griddles have gotten so popular that a modern kitchen is less of a kitchen if it lacks one. Everyone loves the cooking convenience, ease of use, versatility and the ease to clean associated with this handy appliances. The above-listed griddles were taken through a thorough evaluation process to ensure that all the standards were met.
Having read this review, we hope that you won’t have any trouble choosing a griddle that best suits your cooking needs. We have provided all the necessary information regarding the best electric griddles. Our main goal is to ensure that you get a griddle that is worth every single penny spent. We, therefore, recommend the above griddles for the best cooking results.
Getting one of the above models simply means saying goodbye to poor browning, uneven heat distribution, and food burns. They are great units that will give you a reason to always want to spend some time in the kitchen. Before the sun sets, you will have prepared your favorite meals. All the best